Contact: Maegan LeetonEmail: email@example.com NEW INFO. TO BE REVEALED ABOUT DEFUND POLICE GROUP BEHIND PROP. B SAN ANTONIO, TX — Press Conference to be held at SAPOA Headquarters, 1:00 p.m. April 6th. Officer Alonzio Hardin will reveal new and vital information on “Fix SAPD,” the radical Defund Police group behind Proposition B. What: Press Conference When: April 6th, 2021 at 1:00pm Where: 1939 NE Loop 410, Suite 300. San Antonio, Texas 78217 Who: Officer Alonzio Hardin, President of the Black Police Officers Coalition and SAPOA leadership. Why: Important new information will be revealed about “Fix SAPD” and its associates. This knowledge is
Proposition B is a Vote AGAINST hard-working San Antonio Police Officers. On May 1st, when you get to the ballot make sure you go to the bottom and underneath Proposition B select AGAINST! Remember REPEAL=DEFUND.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
- Prop. B will devastate our city’s ability to recruit officers, meaning fewer police on our streets and slower response times.
- Prop. B will eliminate police officer positions and replace them with civilians, weakening our city’s ability to fight and prevent crime.
- Prop. B will repeal collective bargaining, which gives police officers the same say in their pay and benefits that other public employees have including postal workers, nurses, and firefighters.
- Prop. B will hand over police discipline to partisan politicians and unelected bureaucrats, instead of neutral third-parties.
- Prop. B will remove police officers’ ability to negotiate with the city on police reform and on pay and benefits for what is a very dangerous job.
Back SA Blue by participating in the May 1st municipal election and Vote AGAINST Prop. B. Spread the message with friends and family and explain the reality of what this proposition could do to our city and our Police. Also, volunteer if you can. Click the button below to sign up to phonebank and poll watch during Early Voting (April 19th – April 27th) or on Election Day (May 1st).
Let’s Keep Our Neighborhoods Safe!
Contact: Maegan LeetonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org STATEMENT FROM DANNY DIAZ ON HIS MEETING TODAY WITH MAYOR RON NIRENBERG “It was great meeting with Mayor Ron Nirenberg at SAPOA’s office today. We had a productive discussion about public safety issues and the direction of the city. The Mayor reiterated his support for collective bargaining. Mayor Ron Nirenberg and I are both committed to working together for a safer, stronger San Antonio.” # # # FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE